With the advancement in science and technology, the mode of doing business is also changing by leaps and bounds. From logistics to money handling, every business operation is getting significantly influenced by digitization.
In the past, monetary transactions used to take place through banks, but now online payment methods have taken charge. One of the most common online payment methods is PayPal.
PayPal is a financial technology company based in America. It is known for operating online payment systems across the globe. In short, PayPal acts as an alternative to traditional monetary transaction methods.
PayPal processes the payments for its clients, and in return, it charges a fee for the transaction – this is how its business model works
To sign up for PayPal:
- Go to www.paypal.com and click Sign Up.
- Select Sign Up for a Personal Account.
- Enter your country, email address, and password.
- Enter your other personal details.
- Link your credit card to PayPal (optional).
- Link your bank account to PayPal (optional).
- Verify your email address with PayPal.
That’s quite a long process, right? Well, PayPal is all about handling people’s money, so they have to make sure that everyone who uses their service is legitimate. Don’t worry; we’ll walk you through the motions step-by-step below.