Yefazilet lijoch episode 66 on Kana dramatizations. It is live ordinarily at 9 pm.
ABC’s fundamental insight about August 17, 2014
• Representative Prime Endlessly clergyman of International concerns Ato Demeke Mekon said, “We will attempt to make Lalyibalan a travel industry focus and an objective for individuals of the world.”
• The Government Protection Powers encouraged the people who spread unsubstantiated data about the ongoing circumstance of the military to avoid their activities.
• The military’s moral and mental availability has been worked on like never before previously, the President of the division in the Eastern Power Zone said.
• “We reaffirm our unfaltering help for Ethiopia’s sway and regional uprightness,” said the US Consulate in Ethiopia.
• The gathering of ideological groups and common society associations working together have reported that they will add to the effective finish of the public interview discussion.
• The Pastor of State for Harmony Building and Public Compromise at the Service of Harmony, Ato Taye Denda encouraged that the online entertainment ought not be a wellspring of obliteration and ought to be utilized cautiously for the structure of the nation and harmony.
• The Public Political race Leading group of Ethiopia has reported that it has dismissed the solicitation to enlist the Ethiopian Laborers’ Party (EPP) as a public party.
• It was reported that the Business Bank of Ethiopia has given more than 149.8 billion birr in supporting for the Incomparable Renaissance Dam.
• The Service of Exchange and Local Improvement has reported that a team made out of the Addis Ababa Exchange Department, the Oromia Exchange Department and the Central Government has been laid out to control the cost expansion related with the impending occasions and work with exchanges.
• Addis Ababa city organization consented to an arrangement with workers for hire to fabricate a modern park that works with the improvement of little and medium enterprises.
• Ethiopia and Turkey have consented to an arrangement to fortify their relationship and work together in the equity area.
• The Ethiopian government office in the nation encouraged Ethiopians living in Sudan to get a home license (iqama) and live legitimately.